Dementia is a word that describes symptoms of the gradual deterioration of mental functioning that cannot be explained by normal aging.
- What is Alzheimer's Disease? What are the Eight Types of Dementia?
- What is the Difference Between Alzheimer’s and Dementia
- Test Your Memory for Alzheimer's (5 Best Tests)
- Problems with Balance, Walking, Falling Can Be an Early Sign of Dementia
- Majority of Adults Fear Alzheimer's Disease, Want Greater Effort to Defeat It
- Is Coconut Oil a Treatment for Alzheimer's Disease?
- Urinary Tract Infections Can Hasten Memory Loss in Alzheimer's Patients
Original content Bob DeMarco, The Alzheimer's CareGiver